Olen aina rakastanut majakoita. Miksen siis kuvaisi niitä? * I´ve always loved lighthouses. So, why shouldn´t I take photos of them?


© Mari Hirsikallio

Tmi Kameravene Mari Hirsikallio
mari.hirsikallio(at)kymp.net
p. 040 581 7592

- Mikäli kuvat kiinnostavat, ota yhteyttä! Kuvien käyttö ilman lupaani kielletty.
- If you want my photos, please contact! You are not allowed to use my photos without my permission.

13.9.2011

Blåvand, Tanska / Denmark



Horns Rev lies directly outside Blåvandshuk and this area has always been a big challenge for the many ships that pass by. Therefore, the lighthouse in Blåvand has for more the hundred years helped the ships around the many sandbanks.

The lighthouse is about 38 meters high and you are able to see a great deal of the area from the top. You can e.g. see the windpark at Horns Rev.















Horns rev.









0 kommenttia: