Olen aina rakastanut majakoita. Miksen siis kuvaisi niitä? * I´ve always loved lighthouses. So, why shouldn´t I take photos of them?


© Mari Hirsikallio

Tmi Kameravene Mari Hirsikallio
mari.hirsikallio(at)kymp.net
p. 040 581 7592

- Mikäli kuvat kiinnostavat, ota yhteyttä! Kuvien käyttö ilman lupaani kielletty.
- If you want my photos, please contact! You are not allowed to use my photos without my permission.

1.11.2011

Holtenau Nord, Saksa / Germany



1895. Active; focal plane 22 m (72 ft); white or green light, depending on direction, occulting three times, separated by 2 s, every 12 s. 20 m (66 ft) round cylindrical brick tower with lantern and gallery rising from the front of a 2-story brick Imperial-style building. Lighthouse unpainted, lantern is black.

This lighthouse stands at the northeastern entrance of the Nord-Ostsee Kanal. Since 1895, this 98.7 km (61.3 mi) canal has provided a shortcut between the North Sea and the Baltic Sea via Kiel.

0 kommenttia: